Olly Crochet Pattern
PDF file containing 10 pages teaching how to make Olly, the Red Squirrel in crochet, using a Japanese technic called Amigurumi.
Written in US terms.
***This is not a physical product!***
Skill Level: Intermediate. For customers that know how to crochet and have some experience making Amigurumi.
Size: 22 cm / 9 inches
Materials you will need:
- Double knitting [DK] yarn (Light Worsted weight yarn): red color
- 4 ply yarn (Sport weight yarn): off-white and light pink colors
- Crochet needle 2.5 mm (B-1);
- 2 transparent plastic safety eyes of 10mm;
- Stitch markers;
- Tapestry needle;
- Fiberfill for stuffing;
- Sewing pins;
- Cat Brush (optional);
- Glue (optional-in case you prefer to glue the inner ears to the outer ears instead of sewing it).
ch/s - chain/s
sc - single crochet
inc - increase (2 single crochet in the same stitch)
dec - decrease (single crochet 2 together)
st/s - stitch/es
( ) - parentheses are used for repeated pattern of stitches
[ ] - brackets are used for total number of stitches in each round/row
Rnd 1: start 6 sc in magic ring 
Rnd 2: inc in next 6 sts 
Rnd 3: (sc in next st, inc in next st) x 6 
This is a pattern designed and written by Larissa Soares - Honey Bunny Amigurumis Publishing.
It’s for personal use only and it may not be redistributed. You may sell the finished products crediting the designer especially when listing online.
If you need any authorization to use this pattern, please contact the designer.